Hermes Rare Brown Courchevel HAC Birkin 32
- Estimated Retail Price: Rare Piece (This bag is no longer available in Hermes Stores.)
- Gender: Women
- Condition: Gently Used (This item is in excellent good condition. Signs of use are visible on close inspection. Hardware on the base has darkened however else where the hardware is still bright.)
- Dimensions: Height: 28CM, Length: 32CM
- Handle Drop: 8 Cm
- Exterior Material: Courchevel Leather
- Interior Material: Leather
- Hardware: Gold Tone
- Includes: Dustbag, Keys and Padlock
- HAC stands for Haute A Courroie
- This bag model was created in 1892 and is much older than the Hermes Birkin Bag. It’s a rare piece of luxury, a collector’s item and, will always appreciate in price.
The Haut à courroies was Hermès’ firstborn, before the automobile and the taste for travel, at the beginning of the 20th century. Designed by Hermès to protect and transport saddles and riding boots, this ingenious and practical bag made life easier for riders and offered them an early expression of elegance. Its rigid flap folded flat against the rear of the bag creating a wide opening. The two saddle flaps were thus held in place by the straps, as if absorbed by the bag, like a sleight of hand.
A hallmark of Luxury and class the bag comes with gold-tone hardware and has a spacious leather-lined interior that will hold all your belongings. High quality and flawless craftsmanship are synonymous with Hermes. Durable and resistant to wear, the HAC Birkin is a heritage that can last many years.
1 in stock
Luxury takes its own sweet time. Which is why we deliver within 10 working days from the date of confirming your order.Please note that we do not accept any liability for failure to deliver items within the stated delivery period. However in cases of delayed delivery we will keep you up-to-the-minute via email and phone.
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery. Rs.2500/- will be charged to cover logistics & transport insurance cost. The remaining balance will be credited to your account within 6 Working days.